Skip to main content

DERMA-E Products



Heeyyy Heeyyy!
I hope that you all are having a fabulous summer! I know things are a bit funky right now but who said we can't enjoy the hot summer sun? There are sooo many fun things to do outside but FIRST you have to make sure you are staying hydrated and taking care of your skin! I recently got my hands on some amazing products! I have been trying DERMA-E products for quite a while now! I know I shared a bit about it on my social media, but I wanted to take the time to go in depth because I have so much to share about each product!! 

Product 1: DERMA-E Vitamin C Daily Brightening Cleanser


I use this product every morning and evening. As soon as I wake up I wash my face using this cleanser! It is a sulfate-free, PH balanced cleanser that removes makeup and impurities to promote the appearance of a more visibly radiant complexion. Its citrus smell wakes me up and gives me energy in the mornings! It helps my skin look clean and very clear, I love that feeling especially at night time because sometimes makeup removers don't do a great job at removing makeup; so that is when this product comes in! The product also includes licorice extract, green tea, glycolic acid and provitamin B5!!

Product 2: DERMA-E Vitamin C Concentrated Serum


OMG I must say that this serum is AMAZING! It leaves my skin feeling baby soft! So I usually apply this product right after cleansing my face! I like to apply it onto my clean face and neck. I use it in the morning and in the evening! Afterwards I apply my moisturizer, this helps a ton because it gives you an illuminating glow and your skin looks very nice once you apply your makeup!

Product 3: DERMA-E Microdermabrasion Scrub:


I love using this product when my skin feels like it needs to be exfoliated! I like using it once a week and when my skin feels really dirty I use it twice! It gives your skin a gentle scrub and it definitely takes all of the dirt and dead skin cells out! I used this product last night and today I felt like I woke up with new skin!! This product is a must!!

Product 4: DERMA- E Vitamin C Intense Night Cream


This product is part of my daily night routine! I love applying it right after the concentrated serum! This product contains probiotics and rooibos, it delivers overnight moisture and it reduces the appearance of uneven skin tone, fine lines and wrinkles!! I'm only 22 but I have heard that the sooner you start applying anti-aging treatments, the better results you will have when you are older! 

Product 5: DERMA-E Vitamin C No Dark Circles Perfecting Eye Cream


Do you have dark circles? I sure do! Let me just tell you that this eye cream will be your life saver!! I think this has become my favorite product to use because I have definitely seen a result! This eye cream instantly helps to color correct, diminishing the look of dark circles and laugh lines around the delicate eye area for immediately brighter eyes! I like to use this product every single day right before going to bed, so that I let it work throughout the night without going outside and exposing myself to sunlight.

All of these products work wonders! I love DERMA-E and I definitely recommend all of their products! If I had to pick my top 3 I think I would go with the Vitamin C Intense Night Cream, Vitamin C No Dark Circles Perfecting Eye Cream, and the Vitamin C Daily Brightening Cleaner! BUT they are ALL wonderful products!! Thank you guys sooo much for taking the time to read more in depth about each and every one of these products! I hope it helps you out and motivates you to try them out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review/Earthling Beauty Skincare

Earthling Beauty Skincare Morning & Evening Facial Serum I hope you all are doing well. Today I want to share with you guys one of my favorite serums at the moment. I recently got my hands on the morning & evening facial serums from Earthling Beauty Skincare  , which is a company that sells Vegan+CrueltyFree Face and Hair Serums.  I got the  Tulsi Rose Morning Facial Serum   and the  Vanilla Geranium Evening Facial Serum.    They are very quick to ship and they arrive in no time. When they first arrived I was in loveee with the packaging, and I know you will too! ↓↓ My Honest Review: Honestly guys, i'm loving these serums! When I wake up the first thing I do is wash my face and apply it! I also like applying the evening serum before getting ready for bed because it helps repair my skin and it tends to make me feel more relaxed and ready for bed. The serum smell sooo good, and it leaves my face feeling smooth and fresh. It does a great job at

3 Instagram Worthy Food Places in Ogden

Holaaa! How are you guys? Today I wanted to share 3 food places that I think are "Instagram Worthy". LOL because we all know that nowadays we can't go somewhere without taking one for the 'gram. These places aren't really restaurants nor fast food, that's why i'm calling them Food Places . So, let's get started! Food Place #1 Waffle Love Waffle Love started as a food truck that sold belgian liege waffles, which truly are unlike anything you've ever tasted! The food truck would drive around UT and share their location so that people could go buy waffles. BUT not only that, people began to look for the truck just to take pictures because it was/is the most adorable little truck. I mean who wouldn't want to take a picture there, right? Super IG Worthy! But, once they actually opened their restaurant, people went wild because it was even cuter than the truck! They actually painted a wall with that same Waffle Love logo in the